Full Time Store Associate/Appraiser
We are searching for an individual with selling and buying experience. We buy and sell a wide variety of retail items; ranging from outdoor, home and electronic products to jewelry and antiques. Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic about buying and selling and ready to become an asset to our company.
As an appraiser you will be buying and selling retail goods. When selling items, appraisers are responsible for helping guests navigate the store, answering questions and closing sales. When purchasing items, appraisers must conduct research to arrive at a current market price and an acceptable offer. Some of these research methods include: researching current market trends, comparing prices of competitors or other retailers, searching on ecommerce sites such as eBay or Amazon, contacting other team members and using provided materials in the shop. Appraisers must be able to negotiate the offer after their research and then document the details of the transactions on a computer.
- Customer Service and Sales Experience
- Must be punctual, reliable, and able to work as part of a team
- Must have knowledge of a large variety of goods, valuables and products
- Must be able to navigate the internet
- High school diploma or GED
- Open Availability
As a Product Processor you will receive items for processing, cleaning, and refurbishing. The Product Processor is also responsible for cleaning the store. You will be asked to do a variety of tasks throughout the day.
- You must be able to lift 50 pounds regularly
- Stay on your feet for most of your shift
- See well on monitors and phones
- You should be able to manage your time to perform all tasks asked of you each day
- You must be able to perform basic cleaning tasks such as vacuuming and cleaning floors, counters, and windows.
- Assist with opening and closing procedures throughout the day.
- Organizational skills
- Multitasking Skills
- You must be able to solve problems quickly and react to changing conditions on the job
- Must be able to read and write legibly
- Must be able to do basic math skills
As a product processor, your main duties are processing, refurbishing, and cleaning items. You are also responsible for any organizational, janitorial, or maintenance needs of the store. The Product Processor is a key component to our day-to-day operations and helps us represent the Pawn Pro Name.